Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Big Week

I just realized that it has been a big week for the Christensen family. In the past week, the following things happened:

My brother, Josh, graduated from the U of U with a BA in Spanish.

On the day of his graduation, Josh also found out that he had been accepted to the U of U's law school. This is the school he plans to attend unless he gets into BYU (he is on the wait list there).

My sister, Andrea, graduated with her Associate's degree in radiography from Weber State.

She now plans to spend the next two years earning a Bachelor's degree in medical diagnostic sonography from Weber State.

Andrea also got engaged to her long-time boyfriend, Sean Smith. Sean is also Josh's best friend and he grew up in the same ward as Jack (Jack home taught Sean's family for several years).

Sean also graduated this week from the U of U with a BA in Russian.

Jeff became an Eagle Scout.


And Ashlyn turned 15.



Congrats everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck! Talk about a HUGE week! Tell Josh a million congrats for graduating and getting accepted to Law School! That is SO awesome! I haven't seen him forever but tell him I say hi! And a congrats to Sean and Andrea for Graduation and getting engaged!!! They are so cute, I can't wait for the wedding! I still can't believe Jake and Ashlyn are going to be in High School next year, that seems really weird to me!

    ReplyDelete