Saturday, July 17, 2010
Sam's Back!
Yesterday, Jack's little brother returned from his mission to the Netherlands. For me, the past two years flew by. We went to the airport to pick him up and Sam got to meet Jackson for the first time. Hannah obviously doesn't remember him, but I know she'll warm up to him soon. Welkom Sam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't even tell you how great it made me feel to know that I am not alone with my wardrobe frustrations- I totally get the pregnant/nursing boob thing, it totally sucks. We will get through it I suppose.
ReplyDeleteI was totally laughing when I read about your guys' dinner while Jack is on call- it is not a far cry from what goes on over here on a regular basis when Dustin is traveling on business. His favorite saying is "while the cats away the mice get fat" because everything kind of gets neglected while he is gone! Whatever works right?!
oh and also, it sounds like Hannah might have some quality snack suggestions for me as well- cheese, yogurt, and pancakes- maybe I should give it a try... or maybe I will just stick to the potato chips and pickles ;)
ReplyDelete