Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family Pictures

We just got back our family pictures we had taken a few months ago.  I am SO excited about how they turned out.  The kids were so cooperative throughout the whole thing.  It helps that the photographer was talented too (Becky Ravenburg Photography) and the setting was amazing.




















3 comments:

  1. how dare you suggest such a thing, chick fil a is sacred! These pictures really did turn out amazing, it is such a miracle when things all fall into place for family portraits, it can be SUCH an ordeal. I would love to use this photographer for our family pictures this fall, these are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously adorable!!! I was thinking we should almost do something to celebrate our hubbies applications being in! Such a relief to have those done with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so awesome! I love the one with just the two of you. Such a beautiful couple. Your kids are pretty darn cute, too.

    ReplyDelete