Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hannah's Birthday

It is kind of hard to celebrate a birthday on Christmas Eve, but our families manage to make Hannah feel special.  As much as I wish she could have a different birthday, having her birthday so close to Christmas helps remind me of why we celebrate Christmas.  She is truely the best Christmas present I've ever received.  She definitely got spoiled this year and got to celebrate all day: opening presents in the morning, going to have breakfast at Mimi's and getting more gifts, going to see a movie with Daddy, and having a Christmas Eve/birthday party with Jack's family.  I realized later that I didn't take many photos, here are the only ones I have:

When she woke up and saw presents on the couch she wasn't sure if they were for her or Jackson.

The rolling backpack that she has  been coveting since preschool started.

A dress up dress.

Love my birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment