Jackson sometimes has vivid nightmares. He's been known to wake up in the night screaming and upset about something he dreamed. He often remembers these dreams too.
Lately his dreams have included witches and every night before bed he asks if witches are going to come. One morning he told me about a dream where he was trapped on a boat with an angry baby and a witch. He tried to act out the dream to explain it better. I feel bad that he experiences such scary things during the night!
The other day the kids woke up too early so we sent them back to bed. Hannah promptly fell back asleep, but according to her Jackson kept waking her up saying, "Hannah stop making witch sounds!" Hannah snores so loudly, and I guess it scares Jackson! Maybe this is the root of his witch dreams? Now each night instead of asking if witches are going to come, he says, "Hannah, don't make witch sounds tonight!"
On a side note the dentist recently told me that she thinks Hannah may need her tonsils out, they are very large which is why she snores so loudly.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! Megan just got her tonsils and adenoids out last week. I hope you don't have to do it! She had a sleep study done and had sleep apnea. We're still in recovery phase, so I'm not totally sure if it has helped, but she definitely isn't snoring anymore. It's so weird to listen to her sleep and not be able to hear her. But what I'm really hoping is that it helps with her overall behavior and mood. I'll let you know! :)
ReplyDelete