| Jane loves her baby. |
| Jackson found a giant number 3, just weeks before he turned 4. Too bad that guy ruined the shot. |
| Jane LOVES to Facetime |
| Hannah has had such good friends this year. At the beach with Carter and Teya Starley and Ruby Simmons. |
| The Martins came from Jacksonville to see us. Hannah had fun seeing Mykita. |
| Key Biscayne |
| Jane on set modeling for Vertbaudet |
| Hollywood Beach |
| Handsome haircut |
| She found the nutella. It wasn't even 7 am. |
| Found this huge lizard in our stroller. He ran up the coconut tree. |
| Rainy day activities. |
| I went outside to get the laundry and came back to find Jane helping herself to a carton of ice cream. |
| Spider. |
| morning hair don't care |
| feverish baby |
| she snuck a fist full of cookie dough |
| Kinder graduation! |
| They weren't in their beds when I went to check on them in the night. I found them cuddled up on the floor. |
No comments:
Post a Comment