Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Am Thankful For...

...these guys...

...also my family, my in-laws, the opportunity for Jack to get his education, a warm place to live and plenty to eat, freedom, good health, wonderful friends and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

We spent Thanksgiving at the Stringham's this year.  We ate a delicious dinner and saw the movie, "Tangled," which Hannah loved.  Jack also had the whole day off, which was the first time in a few weeks.  It was fun to be together.

Jackson enjoyed the sweet potatoes immensely.


Hannah hardly ate, but enjoyed playing with her food.

We tried to get a cute family photo, but the snow was so bright and Hannah got crazy eyes.

3 comments:

  1. I think the picture is perfect! You are the cutest little family...I am thankful for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing... you are the cutest family. We miss you guys. Loved catching up with all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find Hannah's mischievous face completely delightful! That's our Hannah!

    ReplyDelete