We had a fun night going downtown with my family to "see Christmas." First we visited Santa. Hannah wanted nothing to do with him. Jackson was enthrawled with him and almost fell asleep in his squishy arms.
 |
| My dad tried to snap a picture, but the lady yelled at him because they require you to pay $15 for a picture. |
 |
This is the high-quality $15 picture my dad paid for. I don't think Hannah will ever live it down.
|
Then Jackson really did fall asleep in my mom's not-so-squishy arms on the way to dinner.
We rode the train to the Grand America to see the window displays.
 |
| Hannah loved the train. |
Then we took the train back to temple square. Hannah loved the nativity and pushed through the crowd to see the baby Jesus. She wondered if Jesus had a cake with candles for his birthday. My mom told her to wave to Him and she said, "no I can't, he's sleeping." We tried to walk around to see the lights but by then the kids were just too tired and cold so Jack and I took the kids home. But overall it was a really fun night!
 |
| Hannah refused to pose, but she loved the little pink lights. |
 |
| I had to get a picture of Hannah's face while she watched the nativity. She loved it! |
We also had the Pascoe family Christmas party this weekend. My grandpa handmade these blocks with the kids' names in them. Hannah was so excited to see her name when she opened them. I know they'll love and keep these special gifts forever.
I love that family picture with Santa, $15 well spent! I think it is so cute that Hannah is more into the Nativity than Santa, you must be doing a good job teaching her the true meaning of Christmas!
ReplyDelete