![]() |
| The invitation. |
First they made mermaid crowns and then played mermaid games.
We ate pizza and then brought out the cake.
I made this cake for Hannah.
I was going for something like this:
But it was much harder than I thought and it turned out pretty terrible:
To Hannah it may as well have been the most incredible cake in the world. She was speechless when she saw it which made the whole day worthwhile.
We also had a fish pond and a mermaid pinata:
Hannah's friends are so sweet, I just love them. Hannah adored the gifts they gave her. Everyone was so polite and sweet the whole time.
Honestly this party was exhausting, but they had so much fun and I'm glad we did it. Thanks to my sister Ashlyn who came to help out, my friend Camie who gave our little sicky Jackson a much needed nap during the party and Jack who gave up a chance to go skiing to be there. We love you little peanut!
| The kids took home a little bucket and shovel filled with treats. |


What a cute theme for the little "MERMAN"...You are a great mommy Melissa! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI think the cake turned out really good. Sean said it was "awesome"!
ReplyDelete