Today Jack celebrated his 28th birthday. We celebrated all weekend (in between moving and Jack studying). On Friday, Jack and I went skiing at Solitude with the free passes I won at Christmas-time. It has been a long time since I have been skiing and it was so much fun. Mostly it was just fun to be alone with Jack for a few hours, it made me feel like we were in high school again.
On Saturday night we ate at the Pizza Factory and went bowling with my family. Jack beat everyone by a long shot. Hannah beat a few of my family members (I won't name names, but one of my sisters is a TERRIBLE bowler).
 |
| For the most part, Hannah enjoyed her first time bowling. |
 |
| She did not, however, enjoy waiting her turn. |
On Sunday we ate dinner with Jack's family and we all shared our favorite memories of Jack. I surprised him with a dulce de leche cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.
 |
| Jackson's present to Jack was that he started walking today! He hasn't been too interested in walking, but today he surprised us by walking across our living room and the foyer at church. He mostly still crawls, but practiced walking all day - I am sure in a couple of weeks he'll be running all over. We are so proud of him! |
What a great weekend. I love my birthday boy more with each passing year. Happy birthday sweetheart!
Hannah's face is really scary in that picture of her waiting her turn to bowl. It reminds me of that day when I was leaving your apartment because I was in a hurry and couldn't play with her. She gave me that same look and I was really scared then too. hahaha
ReplyDeletewhat a fun weekend! I am sure Hannah would beat me at bowling too, I make it a point to stay as far away from bowling as possible:) I can't believe that Jackson is already walking! I hope all is going well with moving, i would love to see pictures of the new place!
ReplyDelete