Avoided Pinterest.com because seeing all of the food pictures made me nauseous
Spent many days in my pajamas
Gone to bed by 9 pm
Not cleaned the bathrooms
Craved sour things
Made Jack cook dinner which means the kids have eaten a lot of eggs and pancakes
Sucked in an ever growing belly in a (failed) attempt to hide it
Been a bit cranky and emotional
Avoided the grocery store (the two times I have actually gone have caused vomiting in the parking lot)
Been questioned by my 4-year-old as to why my tummy looks so fat
Fought breakouts on my face
Had vivid dreams and nightmares
Woken up many times in the night to use the bathroom
Been so thirsty but can't stand the thought of drinking water
Had an ultrasound and seen the newest addition to our family!
Alright, you get the picture. We are expecting a new member to our family sometime around September 25th. We are so excited to meet him or her! And I think everyone in the family is grateful that I am entering the second trimester and feeling much better.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations! I was sooo excited when I ound out you too were expecting. I hope you are feeling better and luckily we get rewards for all of this!! ha congratulations on all your matching and new adventures coming up too! YAY!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Love the peanut picture! So glad you're feeling better. It's tough to hide it when you feel gross!! :) You're a trooper!
ReplyDelete