BOY!
Jack didn't want to. find out the gender, but it was extremely obvious at several points during the ultrasound. We are excited to have another little boy!
I have been very sick this pregnancy. Starting around 6 weeks I became extremely nauseous and threw up almost every day until 20 weeks. I started to sort of feel better (aka not throwing up) but didn't really start to feel good most of the time until now (24 weeks).
I have neglected a lot of things, especially my house, and this last weekend was the first time I cleaned and completely unpacked my room since we moved in. My refrigerator is still a nightmare but I still have too much of a gag reflex to take care of that one just yet.
I've struggled to know what to eat. Its like I had to eat constantly to avoid getting sick but nothing ever sounded good to eat. I survived mainly on pretzels, chocolate milk, Wendy's chili and cereal. I'm now starting to add normal foods back into my life, but still have plenty of aversions and very few cravings.
I felt bad that the kids had to spend the whole summer in front of the TV while I laid in bed so sick and so tired. And they didn't even know why Mommy was throwing up so much. Oh well, hopefully they forget about those long months. Hopefully I'll forget too...
We can't wait to meet our little guy in early March.



No comments:
Post a Comment