Sunday, September 7, 2014

Jackson and Ila

Jackson wouldn't know what to do without his friend Ila.  One day she was absent from school and he was very sad.  He tells me he needs her at school.   She told her mom that the first thing she does when she gets to school is look for the blonde hair and that she hopes he will notice how cute she looks.  She can be a little much for him sometimes though.

Today at church she told me, "Jackson is so cute!  He has the chubbiest cheeks!"  Then she turned to him and said, "I, I love you like a love song baby."  During sharing time she was stroking his hair and he told me he never wants to sit by her again.  

Then I got these pictures from his school.  I'm not sure what she is doing to him in the pictures but the email said they have a special relationship and that Ila likes to mother him.  For the record our family adores her.




And another sequence:









1 comment:

  1. LOL oh my goodness, i can't stop laughing at her "i love you like a love song baby" comment hahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete